Buy Viagra Online
Viagra actually works to improve the blood flow in the vessels in the muscles of a particular area of the body that keep it active and stiff. Commonly the medicine is used to treat the erectile dysfunction in men. On the other hand, with some other composition, it is used to treat the pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women both. Most of the time it is recommended to use by the men who are facing problems with the sexual sensitivity due to a number of reasons that can be defined after studying the cases in depth. It is one of the most popular and used medicine that is available in different types of capsules, gel, and many other options that users can have. It is highly recommended to use Viagra with the doctor prescription specifically is you are taking medicines already to treat some problems.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Before going ahead towards the treatment it is better to understand the problem, Erectile Dysfunction is the medical term that is used to define the difficulties of erection during sexual activities. The male who is facing problems with the sexual sensitivity or the reproductive part is not performing well could have the Erectile dysfunction. According to a research study, it has to be evaluated that almost 30 million men across the world are facing the problem in their daily life and treating it up as well. On another world, this is also termed, as male impotence hat is sometimes embarrassing for a male person to show or feel. Commonly, ED leads to some kind of serious depressions and aggressive attitude in men when they are not accepting the situation or getting it treated on time. The problems can be solved at times by resolving the basic reason of the problem.
Major Causes for ED
ED is not a genetic disorder that cannot be treated either it is an infection that can damage other things. However, it is a psychological virus that can put a person into the stage darkens inside that will affect his personal and professional life as well. Most of the men are facing such kind of problems in their life that is causing them trouble but these can be sorted by knowing that reason behind them. It is good to now the reasons or causes of ED and treats the situation before time.
Following are the major causes result into Erectile Dysfunction:
- Consumption of alcohol and chain smoking
- Depression or extreme stress
- Sleep disorder
- Heart and cholesterol problems
- Blood pressure issues
- Too much weight gain
- Clogged blood vassals
- Parkinson’s disease
- Certain prescription medicines
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
ED is not an incurable problem; in fact, it is a prolonged form of some other problems and common disease that can hit you in any state of life. Depending on the situation of the problem, there are a number of treatments offered by the professionals to treat the dysfunction. Most commonly, it is preferred that the cause of the problems should be eliminated and cured to ensure that the person will have a better life ahead. In this regard, most of the time reasons of the problem are cured along with some of the instant relief options such as Viagra and other medications. Preferably, the organic methods to treat the impotence issues such as exercise, weight reduction, sleep therapy, stress reduction, diabetic control, cholesterol elimination and some other methods are suggested by the doctors. Along with that reduction in alcohol consumption and smoking can also a relief to a massive level and make sure the person will have better and satisfied life ahead. In addition to that, there are some food therapies and treatments available in which dietitian provides the food chart that help to increase the sensual sensitivity and eliminate ED in the male body. At the adverse cases, the physicians use to suggest the Viagra and other medications treat the problem instantly and support the whole treatment problem as well.
Common Use and Dose
Commonly Viagra is used to treat the male impotence and Erectile Dysfunction in the male reproductive part that is actually the non-erection or erection for a limited time. There are a number of factors involved in the male sexual arousal such as psychological pressures, nerve, blood vassals, body tissues and much more. It is important to get the right treatment for the problems o that is why it is suggested to not to take any kind of self-medication for ED and consult the doctor. Commonly, it is recommended to have one pill a day and do not take too much of it. However, it is preferred to consult your doctors for the accurate medicine and other directions to ensure that you will not have to face any kind of side effects of the medicine.
Directions for Use
The use of Viagra is common among the male all over the world, some of the are using to get support in their sexual arousal and sometimes it is taken for pleasure as well. but, it is strongly recommended to not to take the medicine without any reason as supplementary this can definitely cause you troubles as well.
Following are some of the common direction that every patient who is taking Viagra should know:
- Take the prescribed dose of Viagra on time.
- To do take the medicine in smaller or larger portions or for a longer period against the recommendations as it can cause trouble ahead.
- It is required to take the medicine almost 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity. The pre-medicine time can be up to 4 hours.
- Do not take more than one pill per day.
- The pill is not for the sexual stimulation, it helps the erection when there I any sexual stimulation, in order to get stimulated you need to follow the doctor’s instructions.
- The working and actions are based on the problem of the patient so he needs to behave in symmetry with the medicine to catch up with good results.
- If you are feeling pain, dizziness, nausea, numbness or tingling in your chest, neck or jaw then stop and immediately contact your doctor.
What to do with missing does?
Viagra is not a permanent medication, in fact, it is a stimulus that helps you to have that effects and erection at the time when you are going to involve in any sexual activity. There is no chance of missing a dose because you will take it only when you are going for the physical intimation.
In case if you have crossed the limit of per day use or ignored the direction and prescription of your doctor then seek the medical attention. If you are not feeling any reactions at times, even then visit or call your doctor to know about the instant remedies or precautions.
- Some medicines can react with Viagra and can cause some of the serious reaction to your body. Before starting up the use you needed let you doctor know about all your recent or previous medications.
- Do not use alcohol with Viagra (sildenafil) as it can cause troubles for your health.
- If you are using some kind of nitrate drugs for chest pain or heart problem then do not use Viagra. Taking Viagra with other nitrate medicine can cause a sudden or serious decrease in blood pressure that could lead you to the hospital emergency as well.
- Do not use any other sildenafil medicine if you are using Viagra or vice versa.
- It can decrease the blood flow to the optic nerve and cause a saddens vision loss, it can occur rarely to the people with some vision, heart or blood problems along with diabetes and some other health issues as well. However, it is not something that can get worst but will be normalized soon, in the case of repetitive happening consult your doctor.
Although Viagra is used to treat ED but it is the medicine that does not have its own reactions to the body and can cause some of the serious problem or damages to the person’s body as well. Following could be the possible side effects of Viagra in common or rare cases. It is not necessary that all the users must have to witness or experience the following side effects of the medication.
- Chest pain or pressure
- Pain spreading to jaw, shoulder causing nausea or sweating
- Sudden vision loss or blur vision
- Painful erection lasts for more than 4 hours
- Ringing in ears or saddens hearing loss
- Swelling in hands, ankles or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling light headed
- Irregular or rapid heart beats
- Stuffy nose
- A headache and dizziness
- Stomach upset
- Muscular or back pain
The mentioned side effects can also be caused due to the difference in the use of medicine. Consuming alcohols or smoking and taking other reactive medicine can cause different reactions or side effects. You need to study all the dos and don’t s of taking Viagra so you can simply avoid such kind of problems and have a safe erection.
Show Prices in Our Pharmacy
|In Stock||Product Name||Price|
|+||Viagra Super Active||1.49$|
|+||Viagra Soft Flavoured||1.63$|
|+||Extra Super Viagra||3.10$|
Viagra and Blood Circulation
How can an erection occur with a pill? If we gave a man a pill that includes, for example, phentolamine, then it would make all the smooth muscles relax. If all the muscles of the human body at the same time relax or tense, then the person can do nothing. Therefore, a drug is needed that can only affect the arteries and smooth muscles of the penis.
In order Viagra to understand how the drug works, which can only affect the genitals, it is necessary to remember our circulatory system. We only have one pump - our heart. However, different parts of the body at different times need different amounts of blood.
• During the reception of a large portion of food, the heart should send more blood to the stomach and intestines in order for the digestion process to proceed successfully.
• If you are running, the heart sends more blood to the muscles of the hands and feet, taking part of it from the digestive system, as well as from those organs that are not particularly involved at the moment. Blood during running delivers more oxygen, which is needed by working muscles.
In other words, in our body there are several valves, with the help of which the volume of blood delivered to this or that organ at a certain time is regulated. These valves are controlled by our brain, which opens and closes them as necessary.
The penis is the organ of the male organism, which begins to function only when the brain begins to send a signal that the valve is open to it. In order Viagra to understand how the brain manages this specific organ, it is necessary to understand the basic principles of its work.
How does the brain control the blood flow to different parts of the body? In the human body, the "valves" open and close, as they use the muscles of the arterial walls. When these muscles relax, the blood flow in the arteries increases. The brain sends chemical valves to the valves, to which they respond. In order to "open the valve", the body uses a mechanism consisting of four actions:
• The brain sends a special signal to certain nerve fibers that are located in the nerve cell of the NANC in the artery, directly next to the place where the blood flow should change. With the help of the NANC nerve cell, nitrogen oxide is created.
• Through the nerve endings of NANC, nitric oxide is released both into the blood and into other cells.
• Nitric oxide stimulates the production of an enzyme, called guanylate cyclase, in cells in the neighborhood. This enzyme, in turn, begins to produce cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
• cGMP transmits a message to the smooth muscles that the arteries relax, resulting in increased blood flow.
This is a simple chemical mechanism by which the brain increases blood flow in various parts of our body. But there is one more part in this chemical process. The final one. This is the appearance of a phosphodiesterase enzyme (PDE), the action of which deactivates cGMP.
cGMP - cyclic guanosine monophosphate - is produced until the brain sends the nerve fibers in the arteries a signal by which they produce nitric oxide and keep the cycle going. When the brain ceases to send a cGMP signal, it leaves because phosphodiesterase enters the work.
Thus, the brain can direct the opening and closing of the valves just when it becomes necessary.
What does this have to do with an erection? At the moment when the signal for excitement comes to the brain, he redirects it to the penis. Its cavernous (nerve) cells begin to produce nitric oxide, which begins to create cGMP, which, in turn, causing a rush of blood to the penis, causes its arteries to expand. When additional blood enters the penis, it hardens and an erection takes place.
If the erection does not appear in the form of a response to stimulation, then there are many reasons for this. One of them, especially in older men, is that when the brain begins to send a signal, it does not lead to the necessary expansion of the artery of the penis. Despite the fact that the man is nervous, and, consequently, nitric oxide is produced by nerve endings, the amount of cGMP produced for the erection becomes insufficient.
The way that "Viagra" solves this problem is interesting enough. However, the question arises whether it is possible to create a drug that will affect the work of only the valve that applies only to the male genitalia?
What is Viagra is not an Option?
The patient that is allergic to Viagra and has some other problems that cause them to avoid the medications needs to get the other treatments. There are some other therapies of surgeries that help to treat the ED effectively.
The hormonal problem can be a reason for ED so to treat is up there is a surrey used to replace or implant the hormones by the help of injection, gel, patch gum, and cheek.
A penis pump is an erection device that is hand powered hollow tube use to regulate blood in the vassals and create an erection in the organ. The hollow tube covers the organ and then with the pump air is get sucked that simply increase the blood circulation and cause the erection. Once it is erected then a tension ring slips around the base of the organ that holds the blood and keeps it firm. It seems to be one of the safe and direct way to treat ED, bruising can be the possible side effect of the procedure.
The implants are the ultimate solution to the problems when there is no another transept can be used such as medication or any other support then implants are surgically placed by the organ in the body. These implants are based on the inflatable or semi-rigid rods that work in their own directions. With inflatable devices, you can control the erection of the organ while the semi-rigid rods keep the organ firm but bendable. This is the last option in them medical terms that can be recommended to any patient in the severe case. Most of the time doctors do not support to have this impaling surgery.
The use of Viagra is not recommended to the under 18 years old without any medical advice.